Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 hours

Well it is 2 hours before i leave on my next missions trip. Weird to think that I am going to another country and i have no idea what to expect of what i have forgotten at home. Its to late now. no turning back now!
"Where am i going?" you ask. To Honduras! I and my team of 21 are going to an orphanage to help out the staff and to show Jesus to the kids.
I will be gone for 10 days.
So Pray for us and check out the Sandals blog for updates. www.thesandalsblog.com

1 comment:

cautious1 said...

Dude - why didn't I know that you were leaving for Honduras on this date??? Have I been living under a rock or am I going through a bout of amnesia????? I will be praying for safe travels for everyone on your team and that God will work through each one of you in a special way.
God Bless!