Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday?

Wow. So i don't think i slept at all last night.... I don't know what was wrong but man i feel like crud today. I wish i knew what was bugging me last night... I don't have anything that i am worried about or anything that is stressing me out. Maybe its a conversation I had with an elder at my church. When i told him that i was going to Honduras again, he started to think and i could see it on his face. I knew what he was thinking. So i decided to ask him to share his thoughts. So once he gathered his thoughts, he was telling me how sometimes we all confuse emotion and spiritual guidance. And vice verse. And that many times in his life he thought God was calling him to a certain place at a certain time, but that ended up not being the case. I know we all have those moments. And me.... well im what many refer to as a jumper. I will jump without looking and hope for the best. But one of my spiritual gifts is Faith. I know in my heart that no matter what i do, no matter how bad i can mess up my life that God will work it out for the best. The path i take might not be easy. It might not be the right thing to do in some peoples eyes. But i know that anything i do for God with all my heart that he will bless that and use it for God. I meen look at a Bever. He took something that looks so odd and strange and uses it for the best. Those crazy lookin animals serve a great purpose to the eco-system. I dont know maybe i am wrong. Maybe this is all emotion driven. But if thats the case then I can not see the diffrence between my faith and myself, and i am in a lot more truble then i thought. Please share your thoughts and oppinions.

No comments: