Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Boy~


Well today is my birthday. 22 years old and still kicking. As time goes on i cant believe where i have gone and the things that i have seen. I don't know where i would be without Jesus.




Lord, you have my heart and i will search for yours. Let me be to you a sacrifice. And i praise you Lord, and i will sing about you love and grace.




Some days i think that my life is standing still and i cant stand it. But last night i sat with my buddy Skip and let my life stand still. And it felt good. I think we all just need to take a moment and think about what life looks like standing still. Listen, try to understand the moment, dig deep and just rest. Let your worries and cares drift away for even an hour. Think with a mindset of a child. Where the entire world is contained in a 2 block radius.

Live, Learn, Love


1 comment:

cautious1 said...

Happy Belated Birthday, John! I was recently at a Christian Women's Retreat and the speaker told us about a prayer that she says each day before her feet touch the floor: "God, I want to see You. God, I want ro hear You. God, I want to know You. God, I want to follow hard after You. And even before I know what I will face today, I say yes to You."
God Bless.