Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Well i made it! One weekend and way to much to do! But I have to say that this weekend has shown me many things. First off I think i need to to take more time to be with friends and family. I need to find a balance. I don't know exactly what God is leading me to do but i see a pattern . I guess that is better then nothing at all. But on a good note i did get to go out and shoot some pics with Matt Weybright. I have tons of pics but in RAW format! BUMMER! That means i have wait untill i can get a picture converter! But i spent a great deal of Time at the coffee cart this weekend it was rather fun but i dont want to do that again any time soon but i cant wait untill christmas! Well that was my weekend a ton of fun with family and friends! YAY!

No comments: