Friday, May 2, 2008

The Interview!

Thank you all for the interest with my new job interview. I was interviewing for a transaction coordinator for a high volume agent with Prudential Realty. This would be a step down in pay but a step up in a entirely new field of knowledge.
I went to the interview and I immediately liked the Realtor i will hopefully be working for. Very outgoing, and open guy. We talked for about 30 min. And he was very interested in me and spoke a lot about the operation. I think that's a good thing lol. Although I am very un-experienced I believe that he saw my potential, and willingness to learn and be molded. I spoke a lot about my dreams and goals, and the things i would like to take away from this job. We will see where this goes, i will be praying for this job. it would truly be a blessing and will help me achieve my goals.

Thank you Lord for this opportunity. All the glory is to you!
(I think God reads blogs as well and written notes)

But please keep me in prayer everyone. I would love to move on from this job and learn a new skill and build on my passions of being a realtor.

No comments: