Wednesday, April 2, 2008

God are you with me?

Every day is a new struggle for most of us. I guess I am really wondering what God has for me. How can i be obedient in the midst of chaos?
-This verse seems to sum it up very well.

16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NIV

-So how can we be obedient to the call of the Lord? We rest in the promise. We rest in the eternal glory. Knowing that, if we move with the Lord we wont be denied the blessings.

OK, i see this point but how do you know if the path your on is the Lords will?

-Try this one.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

-We don't need to know what will happen next, but to rest in the heart of GOD. Not our own. When i start to talk with "I this", "I that" i can see where my vision is sqewed. And its usually the things i don't want to do with God that i need to do the most. So I think we all need to stop wondering where we are going but to enjoy the ride there. And rest in the eternal glory.

SMILE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! =P

No comments: