Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trust?

O.K i have spent about 5 minutes just trying to put a title to how i feel. And i guess the entire situation comes down to, can i trust myself enough to know when God has opened the door to the next chapter of my life? I guess you can say its really dark outside and my flash light is growing dimmer every moment I am standing still... But then again I have been praying for God to open doors; and hes opened the flippen flood gates with ministry work. The more I pray for direction the more time I see being spent with my church and with others. I cant forget this, because the more i pull away from this job the more I see I am doing more at my church. I love being apart of my church and would live to have the chance to be in a position to work an entire day for others and God. Is the Lord calling me to full time ministry? And if so will I be able to jump trough the door to get there? I know in my heart that I would if I had the chance. So i rest in the fact that I am not dead to opportunities. But i have to be able to discern what is God and what is not. And thats where i don't trust myself. I trust in Gods love for me but i don't trust in my discernment in were his blessings will come from. So what should I do in the mean time? Prayer is the only thing i can think of. And if yall have any advice on the topic feel free to share = )

1 comment:

cautious1 said...

Be patient and continue to pray.
Psalm 9:10 "Those who know your name will trust in you for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."