Monday, April 21, 2008

Gods Will 2

So after much council and sharing my heart with my friends. I still am not any closer to defining my path to Gods will in his ministry. But I'm getting closer. What I have been able to see is that my heart cries out for missions work. That is the heart that God has given me and I'm gunna follow that. Now, I have no idea where to start but some words of wisdom that where shared with me where. "God only will tell you the direction of where you must go, that doesn't mean that you wont have to climb a mountain to get there." I think that i have started that path; and climbed my first mountain and i was able to leave the worlds view of success and follow Jesus. Now I must see where my next step will be. I'm thinking school, So I'm excited to see where that goes. Bible school would be an option to explore. So please pray for me in this, and that i could find a job that would allow me to go to school during the day and work odd hours or just night shifts.
Thank you
John

1 comment:

cautious1 said...

I will pray that you will hear God's voice telling you where to go. I just made the decision to go on a missions trip to Guatemala this summer. This will be my first missions trip - I will be gone July 22-31st. I'm really excited about going!