Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gods Will

Well many of my articles that i have been posting lately all circles around my continued unhappiness with my job. Today was a big step for me. Just recently i had received a little raise from my employer. Now this was nothing big, actually i had 25% of my paycheck taken away from me a year ago because of the falling economy. But back to my point. After i had received the raise i noticed my employer hanging the minor increase in pay over my head. "what time did you come in today?", "i hope your working this weekend to catch up." Well i just cant Handel that. I cant stand feeling like i get a raise and now I'm a slave to that person. i quickly am seeing where God wants me to be. Well actually he gave me 2 options. I can take the raise and be content with working for, a company i don't enjoy, for people that bring me down, to waste my talents in a Carrier that takes, takes, takes and will never give back. Or put money, power, success, and the corporate ladder behind me and follow him rich or poor; but happy. Why was i so blind? Why didn't i see this sooner? So i gave back the raise, and now I am going to sit back and enjoy my time here at this wonderful cafe and rejoice with the Lord.
I never want to feel like this again so the next path i am going to chose is going to be one that i love. What ever that maybe. So here I go. Lord take me i am yours.
Pray for me everyone, because the first chance i get I'm running after the Lord and not looking back.

No comments: