Wednesday, April 9, 2008

-Ok. I love what i do. But is it what i want to do with the rest of my life? I am through with Ticor Title. My real dilemma is where do i go next? I need help. I need prayer!
Here is the dilemma! I want to go back to school. But how? Night school is an option... but after a 11 hour work day, church and other activities, night school seems a little out of reach.
-But on the other hand going to school in the day requires me to work at night... and along with that i have to give up my church activities.
What to do? What to do?
God has to give me some direction on this one.

Jesus Comforts His Disciples
1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God[a]; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

Don't u wish we could just skip all this and go straight to Jesus?

No comments: